TM::MyCSVAdmin Change Log
* Action handler "_onRowUpdated" added.
* Added function "permanently order table by" a single column.
* Action handler "_onRowDelete" added.
* "_onDisplay" wasn't possible for foreign key fields. Fixed.
* Support for external stylesheet file "MyCSVAdmin.css" added.
* Added action handlers (simple plugin interface) _onRowLoaded, _onDisplay
* Basic MIME type detection when downloading binary data.
* Improved the CSS a little bit. Added some missing htmlspecialchars().
* Large tables can be browsed page by page.
* Calculation of average row size excludes head line.
* Some titles (acronyms) added.
* Boolean value "false" is displayed as an empty field instead of "-".
* $dir can be both a string or an array.
* New tables are created in the first directory specified in $dir.
* Basic support for different charsets added (UTF-8 recomended).
* Parameter $dir added to the constructor.
* Added a lot more delimiters to the export form.
* Reads also files with extensions .tsv, .dsv and so on.
* CSS updated.
* Excluded any robot by adding <meta name="robots" ...>.
* "Go to parent Site" link added.
* Added "Override" to the "Foreign Keys".
* Basic foreign key support added. DOUBLE CHECK THIS AGAIN!
* Basic .htaccess/.htpasswd added.
* magic_quotes behavior changed, using Apeform(0, 0, false) now.
* Guessed types aren't displayed when override was clicked.
* Added onmouseover/hover effects. Droping/deleting links become red.
* Form width is 60 instead of 40 now.
* Menu is "Browse, Insert, Structure, ..." now.
* Added "varchar" => override => "text".
* Now, the form element for bool is checkbox instead of select.
* Type detection improved, fields containing "\n" become "text" now.
* Displays "Last Update" date in the structure view.
* Fixed tiny bug when using "override".
* Changed MIME type "text/plain" to "tab-separated-values".
* Changed "Content-Disposition: inline" to "attachment".
* Bugfix: Added missing table->reset() in browse().
* Added priv to grand or deny access to specific functions of the class.
* Type detection is more thoughtful (e.g., id doesn't become bool).
* It's possible to override the type detection for bool and blob fields.
* Added dir to be able to store the tables in a different directory.