PHP Classes

example?

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Lenex 2  >  All threads  >  example?  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:example?
Summary:example and europe vs us
Author:juglesh
Date:2006-05-05 15:30:37
Update:2006-05-06 12:40:19

1. example?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of juglesh juglesh - 2006-05-05 15:30:37
Hello, I would like to see the site that you manage that uses this class. Or, could you package some sample data along with the class so we can try it?

This lenex appears to be a european thing, is it used in the US? Do you know anything about US formats, etc

thanks for your time,
juglesh

2. Re: example?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Sam Everitt Sam Everitt - 2006-05-05 17:06:05 - In reply to message 1 from juglesh
I agree. I can't find a suitable .lef file. And examples would be welcome.

3. Re: example?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Erwin Kooi Erwin Kooi - 2006-05-05 22:49:54 - In reply to message 1 from juglesh
I understand your problem.
I must say, this whole Lenex thing is new for me too, but since it will become a standard in my country, I just took a dive into it.
The only example that was available for my testing, came from
http://www.swimrankings.net/index.php?page=lenex

I expect more examples to come quickly as more users in The Netherlands are using this Splash software. By the end of this year in fact, all clubs here MUST work with Lenex documents.

At my swimming site
http://www.knzbdistrict2.nl/
I made a general upload/download page for Lenex documents so clubs in my region can post all their documents when needed. I expect example documents to appear at that page very soon. For those people not understanding Dutch, first click on 'Wedstrijdzwemmen' on the top of the page, after that, click 'Lenex database' in the new menu that comes up after that.

Furthermore, the whole document specs are usable for any nation, so I cannot see the problems with using it in the States.

That's all for now.
Erwin

4. Re: example?   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Erwin Kooi Erwin Kooi - 2006-05-06 12:40:19 - In reply to message 3 from Erwin Kooi
Just some additional info to be clear: the .lxf extention is actually just an ordinary .zip file, containing one single .lef file.