|Ratings|| ||Unique User Downloads|| ||Download Rankings|
| 56%||Total: 5,576 ||All time: 434 This week: 138|
This package can be used to provide a Web interface to browser server side files and folders.
It lets the user browse listings of files and folders below the current script directory.
Its features are:
- List folders in the first column
- List files in the next three columns: images, scripts and text files
- The images files can be presented either as their file names or as thumbnails. Click on the image file name or thumbnail shows the full size image
- Edit the contents of files and save them with the same or different file name and folder path
- Delete a files and and empty folders
- While editing a file, find a text string
- Navigate back up the tree using unique navigation links
- Create a new file and then enter text into it
- Create a new folder
- Upload a file into the current folder
- Download a file from the server
This application uses the Easy PHP Upload class by Olaf Lederer for managing uploaded files.
This application uses the downloadfile class by Slava Ivanov for managing downloaded files.
||Applications that use this package
No pages of applications that use this class were specified.
If you know an application of this package, send a message to the author to add a link here.